- Sunny, spacious, quiet 90 m2 studio
- Light and airy, with windows looking out on trees
- Well-kept dance floor
- Kitchen with stove top, fridge and coffee machine
- Long table (1) and folding chairs (18)
- Massage tables (3)
- Yoga mats (20) and blankets (20)
- Japanese screens for closing off the kitchen and dressing area during activities
- Central heating
- Available 24/7, weekdays and weekends
- Easily reached by public transport by tram, bus, metro and train
- Very reasonable rates! (see below for detail)
De Roos van Dekamaweg 3
1061 HR Amsterdam
The studio is walking distance from Sloterdijk Station, one stop from Centraal Station and easily reached by public transport by tram, bus, metro or train.
- The studio is easily reached by public transport.
- Bus 21 from Central Station stops at Bos en Lommerplein
- Bus 64 from Sloterdijk Station stops at Haarlemmerweg or Wiltzanghlaan
- Tram 19 from Diemen Sniep stops at Wiltzanghlaan
- Tram 7 from Leidseplein stops at Bos en Lommerplein
- Metro Line 50 stops at Burg. de Vlugtlaan
- There is plenty of parking on the local streets. The closest parking garage is a 5-minute walk to the studio at:
1055 JE Amsterdam
- In order to encourage start up initiatives we apply price differentiation. This enables us to open our doors for a variety of activities and audiences. We are not subsidized, therefore the rates are budget dependent with a minimum.
To give you a general indication please refer to our basic rates (as an independent studio we do not charge BTW):
- EUR 10 for solo rehearsals (min 6 hours)*
- EUR 15 for group rehearsals up to 6 people (min 4 hours)*
- EUR 20 for classes with a year contract
- EUR 25 for incidental classes and workshops
* minimum of 2-hour scheduled blocks
Non-commercial rate which includes individual & group rehearsals and residencies:
- EUR 65 for sessions of 4 hours
- EUR 120 for sessions of 8 hours
Commercial rate which includes classes and workshops:
- EUR 90 for sessions of 4 hours
- EUR 180 for sessions of 8 hours
For further information about prices and availability, please give us a call at +31 (0)6 246 17853 or send us an email at email@example.com. We would be happy to arrange an appointment to view the studio.
The studio has as a non-shoe policy.
Booking Conditions and Policy
- All agreed bookings will be confirmed by email with times, dates and rental fee.
- For one time bookings, in order to reserve your booking payment needs to be made by bank transfer directly upon receiving your contract.
- For block bookings, a 50% deposit is required upon receipt of your invoice. The balance is payable by bank transfer no later than two days before the agreed rental time.
- Bookings within 4 weeks of the reserved date will be billed at 50%
- Bookings within 3 weeks will be billed at 75%
- Bookings less than 2 weeks prior to the reserved date will be billed at the full rate and shall be paid within 2 business days of the cancellation.