- Using practical explorations with voice combined with moving in space to deepen the experience of physical integration.
- Using improvisation to enliven and broaden our understanding of the material as it applies to moving actively, individually and in a larger group process.
Voice Movement Integration (vmi)
- Acquiring an experiential understanding of the major body systems through movement, voice, touch and embodied perception..
- Researching the body systems (muscular, skeletal, organ, endocrine, fluid and nervous systems) as a source for identifying and qualifying sensation and creative expression in sound & movement.
- Using developmental movement sequences to explore the basic neurological patterns and underlying reflexes that co-ordinate our sensory motor development.
Vital Movement Integration (vmi)
Bodywork – principles and practices
- Observing the structural balance of the body in relationship to the underlying organic, energetic and fluid support.
- Practicing partnerwork and physical repatterning to refine quality of touch and precisely contact different levels of tissue – muscle, bone, organ, endocrine, fluid and nerve in guiding a person towards a renewed sense of equilibrium and well being through the entire body.
Further details about the curriculum
are available on request.